A Social Media Workshop delivered at the Deakin Business School, Melbourne.
This was my first official externally delivered Social Media Workshop for academics. The talk was based on my first attempted conceptual paper, and derived from my PhD research data.
I covered the following three areas:
- Understanding your stakeholder
- Understanding social media boundaries
- Antonymic decision-making in the context of academic social media use
- Managing social media boundaries to benefit (digital) well-being
Links to further resources:
- Social media to support your career (Anne-Wil Harzing)
- Social media – caring in a shared-world (1): Self & others (Christa Sathish)
- Social media – caring in a shared-world (2): Authentic Identity (Christa Sathish)
- Social media – caring in a shared world (3): Online identity reconstruction (Christa Sathish)
- Social media – caring in a shared world (4): Social media capital (Christa Sathish)
- How to digitally market yourself: a beginner’s guide for students and academics (Christa Sathish)
- Social Media in Academia: Using LinkedIn to promote your research (Christa Sathish)